OPEN: Hey, good morning and welcome to STAG, I'm Jack. We're getting back to the series on understanding the Bible today. We were making our way through the prophets last time. This time we'll take up with Jeremiah. But first…..
UW: The following hour of RCR is…..
DISC: The views you hear are mine and not meant to reflect….
This part is the second half of the full video I produced, and as I said before, the sound is going to be a bit different because of the use of different microphones. Before we start, let me remind you that the ten Lost Tribes are not Jews. And that most all the prophecy in the Bible is made to those ten tribes. They became the traditional Christian nations of northwest Europe and the British Isles. OK, here's Jeremiah.
- 16:15-17 drives Israel north-sends for them
- 23:3-8 gather out of the north
- 30:3, 9-10 all tribes return; David reigns
- 31:2,6-11 saved from north; Israel gathered
- 31:35-37 Israel nation forever
- 33:17 seed of David reigns
- 46: Israel returns
- 51:19-23 God's battle axe
- 4:13 driven among the Gentiles
- 11:17 gathered
- 17: deals with the establishment of royalty in the isles
- 21: three overturns of Crown
- 23: show separation occurred in Egypt (1000 yrs after the
fact) 28:24-25 gathering
- 36:16-24 scatter/gather Israel
- 37:1-14 dry bones=resuscitation of "dead"/divorced Israel
- 37:15-20 joining two houses in the last days
- 37:21-22 gather/weld the two houses
ZEPHANIAH [650-600 BC]
- tie } 4:6-7 gathering, halted(Jews) and driven out (Israel)
- 3:19-20 halteth and driven out gathered
- 1:19 Judah, Israel are scattered horns
- 9:10-16 bow of Judah, arrow of Ephraim-at Armageddon
- 10:6-12 more gathering of two named groups
- 32:21 not a people will provoke jealousy; anger from foolish nation-Cf Romans 10:19
- 33:13-17 Joseph's blessing: push people to ends of earth (Jews didn't do that)
Read Hosea for a history of Israel. Includes the gathering of two houses; just so we'll know that the main body of the prophetic book does NOT refer to the Jews.
NOTE: The book of Daniel is the exception in prophesy. Daniel deals only with "thy People" the Jews. Only one reference to someone being "driven off" in 9:7, which is probably Israel.
- 10:19 God uses the House of Israel to get the Jews attention and jealousy in order that they might eventually come to accept the Messiah-ship of Christ. (the Christians stole God away from the Jews)
WRAP: 1-So, you see, with just the passages we have looked at, most all the prophecy is to the House of Israel, not the Jews.
2-If you run across a prophecy and you don't immediately recognize who is being talked to, assume that it is to the Ten Tribes and go check history and the present world and see if the prophecy was fulfilled by Britain or the USA.
3-If you want to talk about the Bible or anything else, STAG is a comfortable place to do that. We're at 88 Briceland Rd. in Redway. The number is 707 923 ALLY (2559). On the web it's STAG.WS and the email is email@example.com. Don't forget the big radio archive and 75 videos that are up there.
4-I'll be back on the 4th of June, when we'll look at symbolism in the Bible. I trust you'll be there too.
5-This study not only shows who is being talked to and brings understanding. Along the way, we are proving God's reality by showing how He has kept His word to those people of the House of Israel. And it helps us take Him at His word on things we can't prove, like salvation and eternal life. God is real. Give Him a try.
This is Jack, goodbye.
I love mail.