The Coronation Stone: Jacob's Pillow
Jacob's Pillar: A Time Line
The Coronation Chair
WHO OWNS THE ROCK?
The coronation stone which sat in Westminster Abbey, England, is the coronation stone of the Hebrew nation called Israelites. This stone was named Beth-el (house of God) by the patriarch Israel (sometimes called Jacob) roughly 2000 BC and remained with his descendents. It travelled with them for forty years in the wilderness, supplying their water, and was preserved and brought to Ireland in 583 BC by the prophet Jeremiah; eventually being transferred to Scotland, then England, and now resides in Scotland.
In 1950 BC a man lays his head on a rock, has a dream of God, and calls the rock "House of God." His family carries that rock around for the next 38 centuries. It becomes their symbolic throne, their water supply, the type of their coming Deliverer, their coronation symbol, and it even roars when the proper king is crowned.
- Gen 28:10-14 Jacob puts his pillows on a rock, dreams of a ladder to heaven.
- Gen 28:18-22 He sets up the rock for a pillar (of witness), annoints it with oil, naming it "Beth-el"; Jacob also names the place Beth-el (House of God)
- Gen 31:13 God validates Jacob's "Bethel" name and annointing.
- Gen 35:9-15 Jacob's name is changed to Israel, God reconfirms His promises, Jacob again annoints and names the place Bethel.
- Gen 49:24 The Stone of Israel (Jacob); the Shepherd is passed on to Joseph
- Josh 24:24-27 Joshua sets up the Stone at Shechem for a witness.
- I Kin 12:1 Rehoboam goes to Shechem (in Ephraim) to be crowned king of Judah.
- I Kin 12:25 Shechem is established as the capitol of the kingdom of Israel.
- II Kin 11:13-14( II Chr 23:13) Joash is crowned by a pillar, "as the manner was."
- II Kin 23:3(II Chr 34:31) Josiah's covenant by a pillar.
- Jud 9:1,6 Abimelech is Gideon's son; he is crowned by the pillar at Shechem.
- Hos 3:4 Israel is to be without a standing pillar.
- Coronation stone rejected for Solomon's temple--Ency. Freemasonry, 1921
- Mt 21:42; Mk 12:10; Lu 20:17 Jesus quotes Psalm 118
- Ps 118:22 The stone which the builders refused......
- Acts 4:11 Peter says Jesus was the stone refused
- I Cor 10:4 "And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that went with them: and that Rock was Christ."
He dreams at Moriah. He annoints and names the stone Bethel. Later God confirms Jacob's annointing and naming. Jacob calls the stone the Shepherd of Israel and gives Joseph the birthright; Gen 49:24.
- Who gets all Jacob's fine jewelry?----- Joseph.
- Who gets Jacob's treasured ointments?----- Joseph
- Who gets all Jacob's revered relics?----- Joseph
- Who gets Beth-el?----- Joseph
- What tribe retains all Jacob's good stuff when Joseph dies?----- Ephraim
- To whom, logically, will the places named Bethel belong?----- Ephraim
- Josh 16:1-2; 5-8 Mt. Bethel belongs to the tribe of Ephraim
THE DESERT TRIP
OVERVIEW: Exodus under Moses, 1453 BC. Multitude of 2.5-3.25 million. A hurried departure. At Sinai, the Ten Commandments. Refusal to act in faith at Kadesh-Barnea. Forty years in the wilderness. Joshua is made leader. Conquest of Canaan.
- Deut 29:5 Shoes hath not waxen old upon thy foot
- Ex 16:35 children of Israel did eat manna forty years
- Ex 15:23-25; :27 bitter waters turned sweet at Marah; 12 wells at Elim
- Ex 17:1-6 at Horeb/Rephidim. God stands on the rock. Before all, Moses strikes the rock once and all drink from the issuing waters
- Num 20:7-11 at Kadesh, Moses strikes the rock twice
- Num 20:17-19 Moses writes a letter to Edom asking passage through the land, without drinking water.
- Num 21:21-22 Moses writes same to Sihon, King of the Ammorites; at Arnon
- Location and size of Edom and Ammon: below and northeast of the Dead Sea, roughly 75 miles thourgh each country.
ALL references are to a specific rock. Not "a" rock, not "some" rock, not "rock", but THE rock.
- Ex 17:1-6 God stands on THE rock
- Num 20:7-11 THE rock(four times) at tabernacle door.
- Deut 8:15 THE rock of flint
- Deut 32:13-15 Honey/oil of THE rock
- Neh 9:15 water from THE rock
- Ps 78:15-16 streams out of THE rock
- Ps 78:20 smote THE rock
- Ps 81:16 honey out of THE rock
- Ps 105:41 he opened THE rock
- Ps 114:8 turned THE rock
- Is 48:21 clave THE rock (twice)
- I Cor 10:4 spiritual Rock; THAT Rock was Christ
THE GROOVE AND THE ROAR
Notice the groove worn deeply into the Rock between the two metal rings. This would have to result from many years of carrying the Rock on a pole. And this had to have happened before 583 BC when Jeremiah brought the Rock to Ireland, because it has been moved a very few miles in the last 2500 years. This groove is the result of being carried around the wilderness for forty years.
Irish legend says that any imposter or unrightful heir to the throne would be known by the fact that the stone would roar ONLY when the rightful king stood on it.
TWO KINGDOMS, TWO HOUSES, TWO ROCKS
House of Israel: Joseph gets Bethel Rock, Bethel mountain, 10 Tribed kingdom
House of Judah: Judah gets the Spiritual Rock, Jesus.
Both Rocks were rejected. Bethel so it could travel to be with The People,
Israel, in the British Isles.
THE STONE LINE
ENGLAND'S CORONATION CHAIR
The Coronation Chair of England has been in constant use to crown the
Monarchs of England since 1296 AD when Edward I had it constructed for
his coronation. The chair was built specifically to house the Coronation
Stone which Edward brought from Scotland. It had resided there since being
brought by Fergus from Ireland in 500 AD. It's earliest use as a Coronation
stone in Ireland was 583 BC when Eochaide the Heremon was crowned High King
of Ireland after his marriage to Tea Tephi, the daughter of Zedekiah, the
king of Judah conquered by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC.
See Jeremiah and Tea Tephi
All the kings of Israel, the whole nation, then the Kingdom of Judah, were
crowned standing on or beside this Stone. See the story of Queen Athaliah's
overthrow in II Kings 11:14.
Upon Jeremiah's arrival in Ireland, 583 BC, with the Stone, the Stone was
again put in use to crown the Royalty of Israel.
Eochaide and Tea Tephi were the complete fulfillment of Jacob's command that
Judah should rule over the people of the twelve tribes. Eochaide was a
descendent of the Zarah line of Judah, while Tea Tephi was of the Pharez
line of Judah. The Zarah line, as firstborn, ruled in Egypt after the
death of Joseph. Non-ruling princes of the family migrated over the next
150 years, founding the city-states of Troy, Athens, Miltetus, and others
along the northern Mediterranean. Then about 150 years before the Exodus,
when the King of Upper (southern) Egpyt conquered the Hyksos(Zarahite)
rulers, the ruling family fled leaving the Pharez line of Judah in Egypt.
This "first" Exodus out of Egypt is mentioned by the historian Diodorus.
Brutus of Troy went in 1103 BC and founded New Troy, later renamed London.
The Milesians migrated west establishing settlements in Spain and then
With the arrival of Tea Tephi, and her subsequent marriage to the Milesian
king Eochaide, the two lines of Zarah and Pharez were brought together.
From this first marraige, all the
kings and queens
of northwest Europe would descend.
Notice that the three times the Stone moved is the fulfillment of Ezekiel's
prophecy regarding the three overturns mentioned in chapter 21, verses 25-27. However, now that the Stone has been moved back to Scotland, some have discounted the prophecy. This mistake is made because the Stone has been equated with the Throne of David. The Stone is only a symbol of the Throne. The actual Throne still remains with Queen Elizabeth. The Throne will remain with Britain until Jesus returns, according to the prophecy; "until he comes whose right it is."
The latest descendant of the Zarah/Pharez line of Judah is Queen Elizabeth
II. She also happens to be the current fulfillment of the prophecy of
in II Samuel 7:10-17. In that passage, David is p
romised that he would have a direct bloodline descendent ruling over the
people of Israel forever. Psalm 89 confirms that this would be the case
as long as the sun and moon can be seen in the sky.
Return to Lost Tribes Subject List.
I love mail.